Monmouth County Child Support LawyerThe intricacies and pitfalls of navigating child support issues can be emotionally taxing and difficult to deal with.
Let our Monmouth county family law firm walk you through it.
Claire Scully is an experienced family law expert, and her years of experience in helping parents through the often-complex court systems makes her the perfect choice for being your child support attorney.
We know that if you’re in a position where you need to negotiate child support with an ex, you have other things on your plate that require your attention. Claire Scully will:
- Explain every step of the way in clear terms you can understand
- Provide the unique advice your case deserves based on years of professional experience
- Negotiate with the other party on your behalf
- Protect your rights by representing you in court with personal knowledge of local court systems
Why Do I Need A Child Support Attorney?
- Child support cases often are related to child custody cases, and having the same attorney for both can help make the process as seamless as possible.
- Not having a child support attorney can put you at a disadvantage if your ex also has one. Level the field with someone who has just as much knowledge of the intricacies of child support as the other side.
- An experienced child support attorney can help explain to you how judges calculate child support payments, giving you accurate information to ensure you’re paying the amount that you should be.
- Disputes in child support cases are not uncommon, and it’s significantly easier to have an attorney by your side to help you navigate through the arduous process of arguing to a judge why they should be ruling in your favor.
- Modifying existing child support agreements requires legal knowledge of what constitutes a “substantial change,” and rather than risk a judge misconstruing your argument, a child support attorney can explain why a modification is necessary for you.